Mapping services for the City are provided by the GIS Specialist, who manages the City's spatial information and databases. This includes assisting with logistics for multiple development and engineering projects, as well as updating and maintaining maps, data, and any other spatial information required to assist with day-to-day operations. For questions regarding mapping services, please contact Jessica Moss at 859-292-2165.
City of Covington Interactive Maps
Partner Organization Maps
- Voter Information – Precincts and polling locations in Kenton County. Search polling locations by clicking on precincts on the map or search by precinct name in the Find Polling Location.
- KyGeoNet Legislative Districts – This web map displays Kentucky's Legislative Districts.
- Linden Grove Cemetery and Arboretum – This Story Map explores Linden Grove Cemetery and the Arboretum that exists within its boundary.
- RAIDS Online Crime Mapping – Crime data and other information provided directly from Covington Police Department reports.
- Urban Tree Canopy – Northern Kentucky Urban & Community Forestry Council prioritization of urban tree canopies in Northern Kentucky.
- Regional Trails – Green Umbrella map of Greater Cincinnati Trails and points of interest.
Other Mapping Resources
- LinkGIS Viewer - Web based mapping system for the Northern Kentucky Area. This website is maintained by Link GIS, and provides extensive geographic information about the City of Covington and surrounding Kentucky municipalities, including flood plains, parcels, zoning, voting precincts, and more.
- Cincinnati Area GIS - Web based mapping system for neighboring Hamilton County, Ohio. This website is maintained by CAGIS, and provides extensive geographic information about the City of Cincinnati and surrounding Ohio municipalities, including flood plains, parcels, zoning, voting precincts, and more.
- Kentucky Georgraphy Network - KyGeoNet is the Geospatial Data Clearinghouse for the Commonwealth of Kentucky. A variety of datasets can be located and downloaded, static map products can be viewed, and many web mapping applications and services are easily accessible. It is maintained by the Kentucky Division of Geographic Information.
- NKYmapLAB - Northern Kentucky mapLAB is a product of Planning and Development Services of Kenton County. The goal of the initiative is to analyze a wide variety of tabular data and present them in a more visual format that facilitates understanding by the public