Special Event Permit


Any event (i.e. festival, concert, run/walk, art show, etc.) that uses, or will likely have a large impact on, public or City-owned property, such as streets or parks, requires a Special Event Permit Application. If you’re the person or organization hosting or sponsoring an event you’ll need to fill this out. This is information that we require in order to ensure that everything goes smoothly and safely.

Loading Staff

Loading News

Loading Department Info

Loading Staff

Loading Events