COVINGTON, Ky. – Annual fees related to trash and recycling collection and storm water service are due to the City of Covington by March 31.
For most homeowners, the combined bill includes:
- $152.52 for annual curbside residential waste and recycling collection.
- $54.48 (or $4.54 a month) for storm water management, which funds the ongoing work to make sure that the collection of storm water adheres to federal water quality standards.
Bills have been mailed to residents, but those bills can also be seen online HERE. Click on “search,” select “property tax,” and then fill in the search data. Note you can search by your last name or the name of your street.
To make a payment:
- Online: HERE. (Same link and instructions as above.)
- By mail: P.O. Box 122655, Covington, KY 41012.
- By phone: Call (859) 292-2180.
- In person: Bring your bill and payment to the Finance Department pay window at City Hall, 20 W. Pike St., between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- After-hours drop box: Drop your bill and payment in the after-hours drop box located outside of City Hall, in a slot in the door to the left of the main entrance.
Commercial accounts for both trash and storm water services are handled differently: Customers pay Rumpke Waste & Recycling directly for trash and recycling collection. For storm water service, they are billed by the City quarterly with the cost depending upon the size of their roofs and impervious pavement.