COVINGTON, Ky. -- Radius Construction and its subcontractors continue turning vacant warehouse space at 1730 Russell St. into the new home of Covington’s Public Works Department.
Here was the view earlier today of the main space, where trucks will be stored. Despite supply chain challenges related to construction material, City officials hope to move in this spring.
The Department is currently based at the southwestern end of Boron Drive in Latonia. Some background about the project: https://bit.ly/2URgDo0
# # #