COVINGTON, Ky. - See this photograph of the Roebling Suspension Bridge?
You’ll have to shoot an image a gazillion times sharper and more artistic to win the annual Roebling Bridge photo contest hosted by The Covington-Cincinnati Suspension Bridge Committee (CCSBC).
The annual contest, which is open to the public, will be accepting submissions beginning Saturday until June 30.
Among the prizes is an exclusive trip to the top of bridge for a photoshoot, as well as a gallery canvas wrap print of your winning photo from PROCAM, a photo and video gear company that is sponsoring the contest. Everyone who enters will receive a free 8”x10” or 8”x12” paper print of their submitted photo from PROCAM.
The three categories this year:
- Black and White Photos.
- Photos Including the Ferris Wheel or Sports Stadium.
- Photos Including Reflections.
There are also separate levels for amateur and professional photographers.
Rules (and technical details) can be read HERE
- You must be 18 or older and must be the creator/owner of the submitted photographs.
- You may enter up to 3 photos for a $20 entry fee, or $25 if you want to also be enrolled as a member of the CCSBC.
- Submit your photos on the Roeblingbridge.org website (the same site as above), along with an online entry form.
- And, obviously, the photos must include at least part of the John A. Roebling Bridge.
Now ... let’s hear those shutters moving.