The City of Covington is currently seeking School Crossing Guards to join its Police Department.
- Job Title: School Crossing Guard
- Department: Police Department
- Salary: $9.77/per hour
- Duty Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
(Monday - Friday when school is in session)
- Benefits: Normal pay for Holidays, Christmas Break, and Spring Break during the school year.
- Longevity Pay - $15.00 per month after completion of 2 school years. Increased to $30.00 per month after completion of 3 school years. Increased to $40.00 per month after completion of 6 school years.
- Free T.A.N.K. bus transportation to and from work site as current routes permit.
Training and safety equipment are provided by the City. Individuals must be highly dependable and capable of working during adverse weather conditions. School crossing guard locations are for schools located in the Covington Independent School System.
All applications must be completed on-line. Applications will be accepted until Friday, September 1, 2017.
For full job description, qualifications and application, please click here.