The Communications Division keeps the public informed of news emanating from the City and promotes Covington and its uniquely diverse offerings within the region as a vibrant and desirable place to live, work, play, and conduct business.
The Division’s primary responsibilities include:
- Promoting the City’s projects and services.
- Internal and external communications.
- Educating and engaging residents, businesses and visitors about the City's core services and policies.
- Managing the City’s website, social media platforms, and media relationships.
- Working with regional partners to amplify the City’s narrative.