Commercial Trash Cart Service
As part of the City’s new trash program all trash placed at the curb must be completely contained inside your trash cart. Trash placed at the curb in non-Rumpke issued containers or loose, may result in fines or additional charges.
Commercial Dumpster Service
All trash should be placed inside your container. The container lid should close tightly with all materials inside. The area in front of and beside the container should be free of obstructions.
If your business currently shares a container with another business, please contact Rumpke at 1-877-786-7537 to set-up billing arrangements to split the bill.
Rumpke offers various recycling options for businesses. Recycling can reduce trash volume and may help save costs your monthly bill. Rates vary based on volume. Contact Rumpke at 1-877-786-7537 to learn more.
Rumpke is not permitted to accept:
- Corrosive, flammable, reactive, explosive, toxic or hazardous waste
- Items that contain CFCs
- PCB waste 50 ppm or above
- Fluorescent lamps and ballasts
- Medical, infections or bio-hazard waste
E-waste such as computers, light bulbs, batteries and printers should not be placed in your trash container. For disposal options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rumpke directly bills commercial accounts for waste and recycling services. Payment should be remitted to Rumpke through one of the following payment options:
- Checks & Money Orders: Make payable to Rumpke and mailed to: PO Box 538710, Cincinnati, OH 45253-8709
- Credit Card by Phone: Rumpke accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover (convenience fee applies)
- Online: Pay online at www.rumpke.com
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payments: Send your payment directly to Rumpke through an ACH transaction