Hazardous Waste Removal and/or Pick-up

The City does not provide direct services for hazardous waste removal. If you need to dispose of hazardous waste, please contact the NKY Household Hazardous Waste Coalition (NKYHHWC). This organization hosts recycling and disposal events throughout the year.

Contact Name: Kenton County Solid Waste Coordinator
Contact Phone: 859-392-1920